- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 2,424 Likes
Itinerary: Half day Tour Kayaking at Ao Thalane
- 08.30 a.m. Pick up at the hotel.
- 09.00 - 09.45 a.m. Departure from Aonang to Ao Thalane
- Welcome you to the friendly trip of Ao Thalane. The fascinating canyon will make you satisfy. You will enjoy padding in the area of the sea and mangrove. Tow atmosphere of sea kayaking and mangrove forest. Kayaking makes fun. You will learn with the abundance of mangrove areas and sand banks when the level of tidy lows.
- Enjoyable with many kinds of animals like monkeys, mudkeeper crabs, and shells this trip you will have fun to see the canyon, lagoon, and limestone historical painting.
- 12.00 p.m. Back to the hotel.
- Travel Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off transfer
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling mask
- Drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
What to bring:
- Sunglass and Hat
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof bag
- swimming suit
About children, pregnant women, the elderly
- Children under 2 years old, pregnant women, and the elderly are not recommended to travel by boat. Due to the sea conditions, certain times may fluctuate and may hit the waves. Except for children who are in close parental care.
- Programs are subject to change according to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Please book in advance 1 day before travel.
- No show or cancellation made on the tour date will be 100% changed.