- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 3,740 Likes
Itinerary : Jungle Tour Hot Spring & Emerald Pond
- 08.30 am. Pick you up from hotel’s lobby.
- 09.45 am. Arrive at Hot Spring relax in the unseen juggle bathtub with temperature about 40 - 50 the degree Celsius .Aside from the hot springs there are hot water pools which make like spa system, good for relaxing
- 12.00 am. Have lunch in a restaurant in front of Crystal pool‘s entrance
- 13.00 pm. Start hiking into the rain forest which many natural springs and pools along. The largest pool called “Emerald Pond” never dries up.
- 14.30 pm. We will visit Tiger Cave,which was inhabited by the last tiger of Krabi, is now a Buddhist temple famous for meditation.
- 16.00 pm. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drink
- Experienced guide
- National Park Entrance Fees
- The program is subjected to change due to the weather without prior notice.
- Please book 1 day before due date.