- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 2,103 Likes
Itinerary : Jungle Tour Hot Spring & Emerald Pond
- 08.30 am. Pick you up from the hotel’s lobby.
- 09.45 am. Arrive at Hot Spring and relax in the unseen juggle bathtub with a temperature of about 40 - 50 degrees Celsius.
Aside from the hot springs, there are hot water pools that make like a spa system, good for relaxing
- 12.00 am. Have lunch in a restaurant in front of Crystal Pool‘s entrance
- 01.00 pm. Start hiking into the rainforest which has many natural springs and pools along. The largest pool called “Emerald Pond” never dries up.
- 02.30 pm. We will visit Tiger Cave, which was inhabited by the last tiger of Krabi, and is now a Buddhist temple famous for meditation.
- 04.00 pm. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Travel Insurance
- Free pick-up and drop-off transfer [ Area: Aonang and Krabi town]
- Drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
- The national park fee
*** Charge Pick-up and drop-off transfer 150 Thb/person in Klong-Muang and Tub Kaek area. ***
What to bring:
- Sunglass and Hat
- Waterproof bag
- Programs are subject to change according to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Please book in advance 1 day before travel.
- No show or cancellation made on tour date will be 100% changed.