- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 1,928 Likes
Itinerary : One day tour to Hong Islands by speed boat
08:00-08:15 a.m.: Pick-up from your hotel
09.00 a.m.: The boat leaves from Nopparat Thara Pier
09.30 a.m.: Arrive at Hong Island. See the scenery around Hong Island, see the beautiful sea, and the origin of the island's name. Take a photo of the emerald green sea Play in the water to see corals and fishes closely. and relax in the midst of beautiful nature Ready to walk on the white and soft sandy beach.
12:30 p.m.: Have lunch on the island.
02.00 p.m. : Sightseeing cruise around Lading Island and Pak-bia island
03.00 p.m. : Back to the pier transfer to hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off transfer
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling mask
- Drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
- The national marine park
What to bring:
- Sunglass and Hat
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof bag
- swimming suit
About children, pregnant women, the elderly
- Children under 2 years old, pregnant women and the elderly are not recommended to travel by boat. Due to the sea conditions, certain times may fluctuate and may hit the waves. Except for children who are in close parental care.
- Programs are subject to change according to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Please book in advance 1 day before travel.
- No show or cancellation made on tour date will be 100% changed.