- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 412 Likes
7 Islands + Sunset tour with BBQ dinner by speedboat
Pick up time :
01:00 p.m. : Pick up from Krabi town / Klong Muang beach area
01:30–02:00 p.m. : Pick up from Aonang beach area
02:30 p.m. : Pick up from Railay East meeting point
- Tub island: Famous for its sand banks that connect Tup island to surrounding island as the tide recedes.
- Chicken island: Known for its chicken-head shaped limestone pillar, this island provides lots of places to snorkel.
- Poda island: An island enclosed by white sand beaches and clear emerald and clam sea water.
- Tang ming: A neighbouring island for snorkeling and sightseeing.
- Bioluminescent Plankton site: One of the few sites on Aonang where visitors can witness surreal bioluminescence exhibited by organisms present around the area.
- Railay bay and Phara nang cave: A large peninsula only accessible by boats due to the surrounding cliffs cutting off mainland access. Renowned for its rock climbing locations, beaches and unusual temple (at Phra nang cave)
- Travel Insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off transfer
- BBQ Dinner
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling mask
- Drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
- The national marine park
What to bring:
- Sunglass and Hat
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof bag
- swimming suit
About children, pregnant women, and the elderly
- Children under 2 years old, pregnant women, and the elderly are not recommended to travel by boat. Due to the sea conditions, certain times may fluctuate and may hit the waves. Except for children who are in close parental care.
- Programs are subject to change according to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Please book in advance 1 day before travel.
- No show or cancellation made on tour date will be 100% changed.