- Full day
- Staff on board
- Food & Drink
- Tour guide
- No smoking
- 2,174 Likes
- 03.00 p.m. Pick up at the hotel.
- 04.00 p.m. Upon arrival at the Sea Kayak Centre. You will be met by a member of our helpful staff who will brief you on the day's activities, including instructions on the correct way to paddle your kayak.
After the Orientation, we will begin our tour among the beautiful Canyons, Lagoons and mangrove forests of Ao Thalane.
During the tour, there will be opportunities to learn about the local way of life from your friendly tour guide, who will also be more than happy to show you the wildlife, including Monkeys, monitor Lizards and Sea Eagles.
After exiting the canyons, you will be given time to relax, swim and enjoy the spectacular scenery of Ao Thalane from your very own private beach in the middle of Thalane Bay.
On departing from the beach, our final destination will be Laem Jamoog Kway. Here you can shower off the saltwater in the natural spring waters cascading down from the cliff, Before taking a short climb to witness the best sunset in Thailand.
Relax and enjoy the sunset until the smells from the BBQ finally drive you back down to the beach below for some well-deserved dinner.
- 06.30 p.m. Arrive at Leam Jamoog Kway for sunset and BBQ After dinner you may continue to relax as a Longtail Boat takes you back to the Sea Kayak centre under a blanket.
- 07.30 p.m. Return to Hotel Tour includes Hotel transfers, Life Jacket, Dry bag, BBQ, soft drinks, Professional guide, Insurance
What to bring:
- Sunglass and Hat
- Beach Towel
- Waterproof bag
- swimming suit
About children, pregnant women, the elderly
- Children under 2 years old, pregnant women and the elderly are not recommended to travel by boat. Due to the sea conditions, certain times may fluctuate and may hit the waves. Except for children who are in close parental care.
- Programs are subject to change according to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Please book in advance 1 day before travel.
- No show or cancellation made on the tour date will be 100% changed.